Chagrin Falls Park
This is our “SUMMER” Food Drive as many families will have children home during Summer break.
- Breakfast: Hot cocoa, coffee, tea, granola bars, hot cereal, regular cereal, pancake mix, syrup, oatmeal, grits, and Cream of Wheat.
- Lunches and Snacks: ketchup, mustard, peanut butter, grape jelly, bread, soup, crackers, chili, cornbread mix, red beans, Cajun rice, ramen noodles, macaroni & cheese, dried beans of all kinds, pastas of all kinds, spaghetti sauce, white rice, canned chicken, and canned tuna.
- On the Fresher Side: Bags of potatoes, onions, apples or oranges.
- Toiletries: Bar soap, body wash, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, conditioner, brushes, combs, toilet paper, and feminine needs.
- Gift Cards: Gift cards are used to buy fresher items to go with the dry goods donated on a regular basis.
All donations can be dropped off at either campus by June 5.